While being focused on new features development for their product, OEM businesses are often distracted by numerous non-core tasks like:
- quality control and maintenance of open-source switching software running on their boxes;
- adapting it for various customer deployments;
- setting up their equipment on brand new chips.
With a track record of open networking software integration on a wide range of hardware platforms, including both low-end and high-end product lines, PLVision can become an owner of NOS adaptation for your OEM business.
Our expertise covers:
- Network Operating Systems integration and porting – SONiC, Stratum (also previous experience in OPX, FBOSS).
- Product hardening and automation testing using TAF3 framework;
- Post release maintenance and support.