Are you a Senior Engineer or Tech Lead with a background in C, C++, or Python QA Automation, as well as Linux? Or a technical Project Manager with experience in Embedded solutions development? Discover new growth opportunities while fulfilling your potential in the dynamic, in-demand technology domain of Computer Networking!
Forget about boring, trivial tasks and step into exciting challenges! From now on, you will move forward continually while implementing your ideas and gaining recognition in the global community.
Join PLVision, a specialized R&D company, to develop innovative networking products and refresh your Technology Force. Our Networking Ramp-up will enable your smooth and confident start in the new domain and project!
What is Networking Ramp-up at PLVision
A deep dive into new tech
Ramp-up on the project
Close collaboration with a customer and community
Our projects are built around powerful open-source products developed and actively used by a global community of tech giants (Microsoft, NVIDIA, Intel, Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, and many more), and you will get to be a part of it. This is a chance to write your name into history with your GitHub commits!
What you will master
- Overview of the Computer Networking domain
- Refreshing the fundamentals of Networking L1-L3 (Switching, Routing)
- Principles and topologies of Data Center (DC) Networking
- Overview of the most popular Network Operating Systems (NOSes), protocols, and features
- Hardware internals of Networking equipment for Data Center and Enterprise
- SAI & SONiC architecture, deployment process, component development, and testing
- Embedded Linux applications development
- SAI & SONiC development and testing
- A deep dive into embedded software stack running on DC/Enterprise equipment
- Upstream process in an open-source community (design, review cycles, acceptance)
- Presenting architectural solutions to a customer
- Negotiation of technical solutions
- Customer communication and cultural specifics
Our Development Centers
About Our Team
Founded in 2007, PLVision is a software R&D company that is well-known globally for its expertise in Network Operating Systems (SONiC, Stratum, DENT OS, etc.) and various switch silicons (chips).
We provide Product Development Services for market leaders and ambitious start-ups in the U.S., Canada, Israel and the EU. PLVision is a powerful, tech-savvy community of mature professionals. You will join a collaborative environment with open, transparent communication, well-established processes, a minimum of formalities, and a maximum of trust.
Gain access to unique knowledge while working with the technologies of tomorrow.
May the Networking Force be with you!
Send your CV or recommend a friend.