Who we are
Founded in 2007, PLVision is a software product development services company, specializing in Networking Embedded Systems, SDN (Software-Defined Networking), NFV (Network Function Virtualization), and IoT Connectivity, helping global industry leaders and ambitious startups bring their innovative products to market. By leveraging the PDS (Product Development Services) 2.0 model, we bridge the gap between the hardware and software with Connectivity, serving the following businesses:
Our proactive, solution-based approach enables you to focus on your core business and achieve your progressive leadership vision.
We can help you activate more addressable market by:
- adapting your products to specific use cases or custom deployments;
- exposing your hardware’s features through software;
- broadening your product’s functionality and improving user experience;
- scaling your capabilities on brownfield integration projects.
By adapting their products to the SDN and IoT reality, our customers gain and maintain their competitive edge. To accelerate that, they leverage our in-depth expertise in Layer 2, Layer 3 network protocols, and open source NOSes as well as profound experience with the leading networking switch silicons (Broadcom, Intel, Barefoot Networks, Mellanox / NVIDIA, Marvell, Cavium).
Headquartered in Krakow, Poland, with development offices in Ukraine, PLVision offers the classic benefits of outsourcing combined with high organizational and execution maturity, business continuity, and security as well as rapid customer and project onboarding.
Partnership and Membership
- NOS development and integration (SONiC/SAI, Stratum, DENT OS)
- SDN northbound interface implementation (OpenFlow, P4RT, NETCONF)
- Network software acceleration on NIC:
- OS and drivers, frameworks and technologies (OvS, DPDK, P4, SR-IOV);
- Network focused applications (VNFs, virtualized fabrics used in CORD/Trellis/ONOS; OpenStack).
Industrial Internet of Things
- IoT networking and connectivity development for industrial use cases:
- Remote Asset Monitoring;
- Production Line Tracking;
- Smart Farming;
- Smart Healthcare;
- Smart House and Building.
PLVision: Key facts and figures
- We work with: