Who we are
Founded in 2007, PLVision is a custom software development company, specializing in Networking Embedded Systems, SDN (Software Defined Networking), NFV (Network Function Virtualization) and IoT, with a track record of serving global businesses:
We can help you activate more addressable market by:
- adapting your products to specific use cases or custom deployments;
- exposing your hardware’s features through software;
- broadening your product’s functionality and improving user experience;
- scaling your capabilities on brownfield integration projects.
By adapting their products to the SDN and IoT reality, our customers gain and maintain their competitive edge. To accelerate that, they leverage our in-depth expertise in Layer 2, Layer 3 network protocols and open source NOSes as well as profound experience with most popular merchant switch silicons (Broadcom, Intel, Cavium/Marvell, Mellanox and Barefoot).
Headquartered in Krakow, Poland, with development offices in Ukraine, PLVision offers the classic benefits of outsourcing combined with high organizational and execution maturity, business continuity and security as well as rapid customer and project on-boarding.
Partnership and Membership
- NOS development and integration (FBOSS, SONiC/SAI, OPX)
- SDN northbound interface implementation (OpenFlow, P4RT, NETCONF)
- Network software acceleration on NIC:
- OS and drivers, frameworks and technologies (OvS, DPDK, P4, SR-IOV);
- Network focused applications (VNFs, virtualized fabrics used in CORD/Trellis/ONOS; OpenStack).
Industrial Internet of Things
- IoT networking and connectivity development for industrial use cases:
- Remote Asset Monitoring;
- Production Line Tracking;
- Smart Farming;
- Smart Healthcare;
- Smart House and Building.