Embedded Networking and IoT Connectivity benefits for your business
Digital transformation is turning into an absolute necessity for industrial market players in order to gain and maintain the competitive edge. The emergence of the Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT concepts drives industrial companies to implementation of innovative functionality in their products.
Through merger of OT and IT, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) provides industries like Oil & Gas, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Agriculture with numerous benefits:
- Increased competitive advantage with IoT-enabled product
- Boosted end user engagement and satisfaction
- Optimized business processes via access to customer intelligence on product usage, quality, performance
- Minimized equipment maintenance costs
Getting visibility over soil and crop health by monitoring their key parameters
Remote Asset Monitoring
Getting real-time data describing the state of equipment located at remote destinations, predictive maintenance
Production Line Tracking
Taking remote control over manufacturing facilities and simplifying production monitoring routines
Decreasing energy consumption by controlling lighting scenarios
Smart Home or Building
Remote monitoring and control of building's operations
Embedded Networking and Connectivity Development for IoT
You will be able to broaden your industrial product’s functionality, adopt innovation and increase competitive advantage by leveraging PLVision’s strong expertise in:
Industrial Ethernet, TSN, OPC UA and Security
Linux variations and RTOS
Full cycle software development from firmware to Cloud App and UI
We help industrial and network equipment vendors to:
- Enable end-to-end connectivity between their devices and the cloud through network software and components development, implementation and integration; solution verification and testing;
- Bridge the gap by integrating legacy industrial protocols (MODBUS, MRP, PROFINET, Goose) with modern IoT protocols (MQTT, COAP, gRPC) and infusing edge computing functionality into the data flow from endpoint to the cloud.
Our IoT connectivity offer includes the following services:
- Industrial protocol conversion, integration, encapsulation, routing in devices and equipment;
Edge computing application development: data preprocessing, filtering and normalization, compression.
Embedded Networking and IoT Connectivity Case Studies
We offer the following services:
You can benefit from flexibility in selection of software and hardware components for your connected product. Learn about our cross-domain technology expertise in IoT that helps us build innovative and effective Industrial IoT software solutions.
Start IoT enablement of your industrial product today!
Contact us to request a fast and free assessment of your IIoT implementation.