Looking for a trusted technological partner to bridge your hardware with software and adapt it for specific end user deployments?
With a solid expertise in merchant switch silicon families (Broadcom, Cavium, Mellanox, Intel, Barefoot etc.), as well as in-depth experience in northbound interfaces implementation, we can help you exposure your ASIC’s features through software and meet your clients’ specific requirements.
Our expertise covers:
- Enablement of a hardware product’s new features in open source (SONiC, OPX, FBOSS, Stratum) and commercial network operating systems (NOS);
- Switching software porting to new chips;
- Open source API integration;
- L2/ L3 protocols and functionality development;
- Data plane development (DPDK, P4);
- On-demand R&D services.