- Running community tests to confirm the basic compliance of SONiC-enabled product key features with the community’s “golden standard.”
- Regression testing for consequent SONiC releases on the Customer’s product portfolio, including several models of Ethernet switches.
- Developing a Customer-specific test framework, as well as a set of automated tests, to run testing cycles for SONiC product validation in a faster and cost-efficient manner.
One of the largest vendors of Ethernet switching solutions for high performance data centers.
The Customer’s portfolio includes multiple product lines based on switching silicons from different vendors, each with their own requirements and feature set. This multiplies significantly the number of various SONiC releases to be tested, placing high demands on the Customer for proper ASIC integration within the platforms and resulting in a significant scope of the work.
Download the case study to learn:
- How PLVision helped shorten the go-to-market time and confirm the required level of quality for the Customer’s SONiC-based product portfolio
- How the Customer was able to cut testing hardware costs by 50%
- How PLVision contributed critical insights for the Customer’s product roadmap
Get your PDF now!
Please fill out the fields to download the case study.
Login to download