PLVision developed the Industrial IoT platform that encompassed cloud-based asset management system enabling telemetry and further predictive maintenance analytics, and also integration of Customer’s business processes with enterprise management systems.
A North American manufacturer of innovative industrial HVAC equipment for Oil & Gas industry. Uptime, TCO and service quality are the key parameters for supplier selection by end clients.
Download the case study to learn:
- By enabling their product for the Internet of Things, the Customer launched new digital services for their end clients and partners, which resulted in improved user engagement.
- End customers significantly reduced their maintenance and service costs as well as total cost of ownership of their assets due to elimination of redundant on-site equipment checks and the ability to predict possible malfunctions.
- Improved equipment uptime by minimizing monitoring efforts and maintenance response time.
- Equipment reliability improvement and asset lifecycle extension.
- The Customer doubled their sales of the digitally enabled product as compared to the commodity equipment.
Get your PDF now!
Please fill out the fields to download the case study.
Login to download