PLVision developed the Industrial IoT platform that encompassed cloud-based asset management system enabling telemetry and further predictive maintenance analytics, and also integration of Customer’s business processes with enterprise management systems.
A North American manufacturer of innovative industrial HVAC equipment for Oil & Gas industry. Uptime, TCO and service quality are the key parameters for supplier selection by end clients.
Download the case study to learn:
- By enabling their product for the Internet of Things, the Customer launched new digital services for their end clients and partners, which resulted in improved user engagement.
- End customers significantly reduced their maintenance and service costs as well as total cost of ownership of their assets due to elimination of redundant on-site equipment checks and the ability to predict possible malfunctions.
- Improved equipment uptime by minimizing monitoring efforts and maintenance response time.
- Equipment reliability improvement and asset lifecycle extension.
- The Customer doubled their sales of the digitally enabled product as compared to the commodity equipment.
Get your PDF now!
Please fill out the fields to download the case study.