The project developed an SDN solution prototype consisting of OpenFlow-compatible Layer3 switch and customized open source SDN controller.
A proprietary research project, with deliverables and expertise that have been used in a wide range of high tech SDN projects for our customers.
- OpenDaylight controller complexity and relative immaturity at the time of development (2014)
- No prior similar implementations available for reference.
- Implemented 10+ experimental matches, 15+ actions
- Developed OpenDaylight plugins and patches.
- Gained strong expertise in OpenFlow experimental extensions, and OpenDaylight, permitting us to deliver expert SDN solutions and consultancy to our customers
- Radically decreased time-to-market for SDN-related projects by fast prototyping and core assumptions validation.