The Client is Silicon Valley-based Fungible, the world’s premier dynamic composable infrastructure company that creates solutions to cloudify the world’s data centers and aims to revolutionize their performance, economics, reliability, and security.
- Fungible wanted to demonstrate their solution’s performance in large-scale configurations, including the benefits it can provide for DC clients.
- For their solution, Fungible selected SONiC-DASH, a new open-source networking technology from the SONiC community which provides flexibility, scalability, and interoperability for DPUs.
- Fungible needed to enable DASH control plane software for the DASH VNET-VNET feature on their hardware as a PoC.
- Leveraging our years of expertise in SONiC, SAI, and various networking switch ASIC SDKs, PLVision integrated fundamental DASH components with the Fungible DPU.
Download the Case Study to learn:
- The benefits and additional capabilities Fungible gained as a result of their PoC delivery from PLVision.
- The valuable insights Fungible gained thanks to PLVision’s focus on PoC scope to enable a fundamental VNET-to-VNET use case.
- How PLVision was able to validate the solution without SONiC control plane in place.
- How the draft DASH implementation for Fungible laid the foundation to extend their DPU applications in the hyper-scale DC market.
Get your PDF now!
Please fill out the fields to download the case study.
Login to download