Accelerate your IoT product's roadmap
Looking for a trusted software provider to help you quickly scale your Internet of Things (IoT) solution development? Our technology competencies cover all major areas to build advanced, innovative software solutions, helping you drive your business forward.
Our development company helps IoT software, hardware, and middleware vendors to fine-tune their products and accelerate their product roadmap through custom IoT development. Partnering up with PLVision, you will be able to:
- Get access to proven, relevant specialized expertise for IoT projects
- Focus on core business with predictable outcome within an expected timeframe and budget
- Obtain turnkey software solutions that enable and demonstrate capabilities of your IoT product
- Quickly align your product’s capabilities with market demands
- Extend the set of your IoT product’s use cases.
Multi-level IoT development
Having an in-depth understanding of end-to-end IoT solution architecture, we aid our Customers in enhancing their products at each level. Depending on your needs, we can apply a comprehensive approach, or focus on any of the following components:
Cloud backend, virtualization, Docker, scaling, Big Data processing, AWS, MS Azure, Node.JS, MongoDB, OpenStack, Etherios, Azure, EVRYTHNG, Arrayent, Kubernetes, Predix, Cloud Foundry, BOSCH
LoRa, LPWAN, 5g, NB IoT, STOMP, MQTT, ZeroMQ, web sockets, push notifications
OpenVPN, TLS/SSL encryption, IPSec, GRE
IoT Cloud brokers
CoAP, HTTPS, ProtoBuf or custom
ModBus, EtherCAT, CAN
OS & drivers for IoT equipment
Embedded Linux, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BLE, ZigBee, WiFi, ESP8266, ARM, STM32, Broadcom,TI, MIPS, Freescale, Intel
Success Stories: IoT Case Studies
- Vendor-Agnostic IoT solution for Lighting Control
- Web App Development for Sensor-Enabled Equipment Monitoring
Customer: A major enterprise lighting provider with the need to:
- Increase their market capacity by creating a highly scalable full stack infrastructure platform for wireless light and power management;
- Avoid the lock-in to any lighting and grid hardware vendor as well as to support various types of networks (Bluetooth, ZigBee, WLAN, IP), minimizing the cost of installation and maintenance.
PLVision implemented a multi-level architecture to enable security of data collection and transmission from wireless sensor networks to a cloud server.
- In 7 weeks PLVision’s team conducted hardware requirements identification and analysis as well as created a detailed project implementation plan.
- In 6 months a full-scale prototype was developed with multiple sensors enabling energy-plan selection and management based on real-time data.
- In 22 months the Customer acquired a full-stack solution for lighting management and energy analytics providing remote control and visibility over the energy consumption via user-friendly mobile application.
With the platform successfully launched to market, the Customer created a smart lighting IoT ecosystem enabling manufacturers and control companies to integrate IoT services into their products. As a result, end-customers were enabled to fully customize their lighting scenes as well as minimize energy waste in their facilities, cutting their OPEX by 15%.
Customer: An international provider of digital solutions for Oil & Gas industry, aiming to:
- Strengthen their IoT portfolio with a convenient web application enabling visualization and analysis of data from equipment sensors to predict downtime events.
- Enable user interface layouts responsiveness to different devices and flexibility in terms of data representation.
Despite the project’s demanding schedule requirements connected to time-to-market deadlines, it was successfully fulfilled in less than four months.
- In 3 weeks PLVision provided the Customer with User Flow Diagrams to validate application structure and its screens flow.
- In 6 weeks we presented an MVP with core features of the application and role-based access control.
- In 2,5 months the seamless integration of data with cloud storage was ensured.
- In 3,5 months the Customer obtained a convenient ready-to-use web-based IoT app enabling end users to remotely monitor and control their industrial equipment as well as receive alerts and generate reports in case of asset malfunctions with built-in notification module.
The custom IoT app allowed end users to eliminate redundant on-site equipment checks, reduce expensive downtime and proactively plan their maintenance. As a result, they managed to cut their maintenance costs by over 20%.
IoT software solution development for your business needs
With customer experience and business focus in mind, PLVision will help you leverage the power of latest technology trends and provide IoT software development services at any layer.
Start your product acceleration journey today!
Contact us to request a fast and free assessment of your product's roadmap.