PLVision has been working in the field of software development outsourcing for the past years. Since acquiring OSTWARE SERVICES, a Ukrainian software engineering center (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11797375.htm), the company has been actively working on extending its software development capabilities in this region. PLVision now has a fully established ODC in Lviv, Ukraine, and can provide assistance to companies who wish to take advantage of a fully dedicated ODC in Eastern Europe.
The details of PLVision’s ODC offer include:
- Teams of 10-40 specialists with flexible profiles: software development, software testing, test automation, technical writing, support engineers, agile masters.
- Time necessary for ODC launch – 1 month.
- Operational schemes both with ownership transfer (Build–operate–transfer (BOT), build–own–operate–transfer (BOOT), build–lease–transfer (BLT) and without ownership transfer (build–own–operate (BOO).
- Professional legal support in establishing an ODC, as well as ownership & IP assignment support.
- Full legal protection with liability insurance and aid from Ukrainian and Polish lawyers and auditors.
- Office facilities and all the necessary equipment, as well as office & maintenance staff.
- Expertise in Networking & Telecom, SDN & NFV, Embedded Systems, Embedded Multimedia, M2M/IoT.
Establishing an ODC in Ukraine presents a number of advantages for early investors, namely due to the much anticipated leap Ukrainian economy is about to make in 2014-2015. Moreover, IT is one of the priority areas of government fund placements, and an important industry in Lviv according to the politics of the city administration.
The city of Lviv, named Europe’s 5th most cost effective city for business investments (fDi Magazine, 2014-2015), has on average 20% lower pricing than in larger Ukrainian cities. Potential investors may also be interested in learning that there are 8 national universities in Lviv, 5 of which graduate highly skilled IT specialists.