Development of a highly scalable full stack infrastructure platform for wireless light and power management, capable of handling millions of devices and billions of updates. The platform is an innovative product with over 20 patents covering sensing, lighting control, networking, and data analytics.
A high-tech company specializing in a broad spectrum of Industrial IoT services, including industrial lighting development.
- Multi-level architecture required to enable security and redundancy
- Implementing an energy saving logic
- Need to support multiple vendors of lighting and grid hardware
- Need to support different types of networks (WLAN, IP, Bluetooth)
- Assets equipped with multiple sensors to enable energy-plan selection and management based on real-time data
- Enabled assets management via a mobile application Provided effective real-time management and monitoring solution of lighting and power supply
- Enabled assets with Bluetooth mesh protocol, providing high redundancy of the networks
- Improved lighting and power supply energy efficiency
- Provided effective real-time management and monitoring solution of lighting and power supply
- Enabled cost-effective power voltage and frequency management for multiple device types